[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] [COTDC] 69 - HostSystemMenusWindows

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Tue May 31 21:03:15 CEST 2011

Me and the HostSystemMenusMacOSX are specializations of
HostSystemMenusProxy.
We know how to answer to #isActiveHostMenuProxyClass, which is used by
HostSystemMenus class>>activeMenuProxyClass to determine the active menu.
That's why I don't have direct references.

Read HostSystemMenusProxy for more info.