[Pharo-project] Started to post Videos of "Deep into Smalltalk"
marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri Sep 30 08:50:53 CEST 2011
After a long wait... finally:
This now has:
- Extensive, great two part PetitParser Tutorial by Doru (3 hours)
If you ever wanted to write a Parser, this will give you a very understandable,
- Enhancing SqueakNOS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9RUmIY2Sz8
Crazy, these Argentinians...
- NativeBoost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd6mz6F167s
Generate Binary code from the image. And a *very* fast FFI
as an example.
Guido and Javier of the SqueakNOS video above are right now busy here
in Lille building something *very* interesting with NativeBoost...
- FFI, an introduction by Igor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU8XRCO7MUU
What is FFI and how do we use it?
- and the first part of "A little Journey in a Virtual Machine"
This has 5 (!) parts and together with the FFI presentation, this allows you
to experience the very first lecture ever given by Igor Stasenko.
More to come... but this already might keep interested people busy for some
enternaining evenings :-)
We will post all the rest step by step.
The ESUG Youtube account has more stuff posted already, e.g. the talks
of this years IWST Workshop and some talks of ESUG2011, and the classic
talk of Doru from ESUG 2008 showing how (not) to give ESUG talks.
All here: http://www.youtube.com/user/esugboard
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de
More information about the Pharo-project