[Pharo-project] [ANN] PharoLauncher for Mac users

HwaJong Oh daliot.oh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:23:04 CEST 2012

If you are a Mac(Lion) user, who program in Pharo or other Squeak-like
Smalltalk (Squeak, Cobalt, Seaside one-click, Croquet, EToy, DrGeo
one-click, ...) , there is a better way to manage your images.

It is fast to launch an image, easy to manage various VM and image
combinations without confusion, safe to delete image files, fast to
laucn&quit images to review many images, easy to launch many images
simultaneously.

You can download it in AppStore:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pharo-launcher/id503025789?mt=12
Demonstration video 1: http://screencast.com/t/jJQD4JjXx
Demonstration video 2: http://screencast.com/t/UZIbf3dk7

New version of it is released every one or more weeks.
People who are using PharoLauncher(SeungBum Kim, Kuritar, Serge, Laurent)
gave me many feedbacks, and some of them are implemented.

I hope you enjoy PharoLauncher. Any feedback is appreciated.

HwaJong Oh