[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] Adding Websocket support to Zinc

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Aug 1 10:59:56 CEST 2012

> Zinc is much better anyway. Not only from a technological point of view,
> much more from a social one.

Zinc constantly improved over the year and sven is always open to improvements.
Zinc is a really nice gift to the community and we deeply appreciated the long effort sven
did. Sven is aligned with our vision to build a powerful, clean, simple and pragmatic system so
this is excellent. This is why a new look at WebSocket is definitively cool.

What is also nice is that sven company uses zinc daily.