[Pharo-project] Going meta (VM development)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:10:26 CEST 2012

On 1 August 2012 14:54, phil at highoctane.be <phil at highoctane.be> wrote:
> Other than that, I'll look at how we can solve this one.

ah.. don't waste your time on something which is not significant.

a usual posts is going to be like:
 - okay i installed/built VM like that, that and that..
 or
 i added this feature/fixed this, now it works and you can download it from ...
or
if you using plugin X/platform Y, to build VM , do not forget about Z.. etc etc

so, it don't needs to be in highly malleable format such as markdown

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.