[Pharo-project] Differential and Integral calculus in Pharo?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Aug 2 01:58:58 CEST 2012

Clara,

I am not mathematician, but Serge Stinckwich has a boatload of Math implementations collected in his SciSmalltalk project[1]: "Tools for scientific computation in Smalltalk". He and Daniel Uber have been working together on the project... You might find some of what you are looking for...

[1] https://github.com/SergeStinckwich/SciSmalltalk