[Pharo-project] R: Differential and Integral calculus in Pharo?

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Thu Aug 2 08:39:31 CEST 2012

Hi Clara,

you will find a description of MathPackV a pack for mathematics in ST at
this link http://www.macqueen.us/smalltalkReport/ST/91_95/SMAL0405.PDF.

I bought it some years ago a  version for VSE and I do not know if it is
still sold.

If it not sold at present, I am not sure I can give it to you, but I suppose
I can extract the parts interesting to you, on which I worked myself.

This package can be very easily ported to Pharo.

If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Ciao

Lorenzo

  _____