[Pharo-project] Differential and Integral calculus in Pharo?

Clara Allende clari.allende at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:37:04 CEST 2012

Thanks for all your answers guys! This is very interesting :)

@Guille yes, I know and I already told you yesterday that I will study for
tomorrow's exam and then play with crazy math stuff in Pharo :P

@Serge I took a look at your work (and Daniel's), it is awesome! I will get
deeper into it next week, promise :)