[Pharo-project] [Preview] The Alternative Browser

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Aug 2 19:42:51 CEST 2012

Thanks for the time you took. Thierry.
Vidoeos are so good. What would be really nice it to be able to see multiple methods at once and edit them separately.
 Soemtimes I have the impression that you would like to double click on an item and to only see him to avoid to always have to
click on the tree triangle to open categories.
It would be like a zoom in to a class/categories/group.

Stef