[Pharo-project] RE : [Preview] The Alternative Browser

GOUBIER Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Thu Aug 2 23:39:20 CEST 2012

Thanks.

For editing more than one method, you would need to open multiple browsers (as usual). They all share the same abstract tree, so any change in organisation done in one browser is seen by the others.

I had the vision of merging the tree in the left pane in the Pharo background, and keep only the editing pane (multiple ones), but the tree is taller than it is wider, and the background is wider than taller...

Double-click could also be added, as well as more ways of restricting the tree (focusing the view).

At the moment, it's very close to becoming my system browser of choice. Once I manage to get the shortcuts working...

Thierry