[Pharo-project] Memory usage

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Fri Aug 3 22:09:55 CEST 2012

Yes, for Windows, 500MB is a rather hard limit with Cog. I bump into it all the time :(.

But, I think the experiment of Jannik was done with the special 64-bit VM. Jannik, am I right?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"We can create beautiful models in a vacuum.
But, to get them effective we have to deal with the inconvenience of reality."