[Pharo-project] Completion

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 07:01:54 CEST 2012

The main issue as to me is not the logic how ocompletion works (i find
it pretty ok btw), but
paramount of mess in event handling.

I don't mind having multiple kinds/styles of autocompletion in system
(so users can choose to their taste)..
but what i don't understand is why we need different shortcuts and
different ui displaying completion list(s),
spreading over multiple places in system.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.