[Pharo-project] About the migration from PackageInfo to RPackage

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Aug 5 14:31:31 CEST 2012

I do not get why do you use MCPackage
There is ring for that and MCPackage one day will disappear.
	MCPAckage is just an internal abstraction of Monticello to represent a bunch a classes.
You confused me.

Fuel should be concerned about RPackage not MCPackage. MC should deal and build its MCPackage based on RPackage (now it is using PackageInfo)
Fuel should not be based on Monticello abstractions.

Stef