[Pharo-project] Differential and Integral calculus in Pharo?

S Krish krishnamachari.sudhakar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:07:37 CEST 2012

I trained bunch of 4 smalltalkers to push its life ahead.

It was a great piece of work, looked slick on VW and according to the
Tektronix guys, the engineers preferred it to the C++ version... they were
being asked to use.. so it was being revived when I heard last in 2005. But
Tektronix itself got bought over not much long after..