[Pharo-project] OComplection

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:34:07 CEST 2012

OCompletion works fine for me. And is much more valuable for me than EC... yes we can (and need) improve it, but I don't want to drop OC.
Is the same case of nautilus many-methods and tabs. Just because you don't find the function valuable, that does not means that it is not worthy for anybody :)

Esteban