[Pharo-project] R.I.P. SystemChangeNotifier

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:50:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

Today we finally finish the removal of SystemChangeNotifier. This is a big step forward to unify all system events into announcements. Current notification center is named "SystemAnnouncer" and all events has been reified into more meaningful announcements...
This operation was really hard because is like changing the heart of a living person :)
For 99.99% of users, this will be absolute transparent, but there are some cases where maybe some problems emerge. Please, take this into account to migrate your code soon.
Don't wait until is to late!

Cheers,
Esteban