[Pharo-project] R.I.P. SystemChangeNotifier

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Tue Aug 7 22:06:30 CEST 2012

Goodbye Pen, ImageSegment, FileDirectory, and now
SystemChangeNotifier! NICE work you guys! (Soon, we will even have an
image without Morphic at all... )

We need to make a graveyard (a fun web page for the Pharo site? ) for
all deceased objects, so we don't forget them, and why we chose to let
them die...

Fernando