[Pharo-project] serializing DynamicVariables (Zinc so far)

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:45:02 CEST 2012

Guys...we are having a strange problem when exporting/importing Zinc. We
have a problem when executing:

executeRequestResponse
self logRequest.
ZnSignalProgress enabled

The first time, #enable answers something wrong. The second time it is
called, it seems to answer the correct value.
ZnSignalProgress is a subclass of DynamicVariable.... so I guess there is a
black magic around this.
There is a hook in Fuel where I can substitute an object being serialized
for something else. Should I substitute DynamicVariables with something
when serialized?  send #value before serialize it?  nil something?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com