[Pharo-project] Versionner: Committing a config commits twice

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed Aug 8 20:46:01 CEST 2012

Juan Pablo Sandoval wrote

> Yes, I worked in this issue. You can  try with the development version of
> Versionner.

I loaded with:
  Gofer new
    url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Versionner';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfVersionner';
    load.

  ConfigurationOfVersionner project development load:#('Core' 'Spec').

To use in Pharo 2.0, requires a change for SystemAnnouncer (patched mcz
attached to Nabble post [1]).

On 1.4 #14457, from VersionnerSpecBrowser>>initializeWidgets, I got:

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #contents:
	Receiver: nil
	Arguments and temporary variables:
		aMessage: 	contents: [:configuration | self iconForConfiguration:
configuration]...etc...
		exception: 	MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "contents:" is nil
		resumeValue: 	nil
	Receiver's instance variables:
nil

IconListModel>>icons:
	Receiver: an IconListModel
	Arguments and temporary variables:
		aBlock: 	[:configuration | self iconForConfiguration: configuration]
	Receiver's instance variables:
		dependents: 	nil
		bindings: 	a BindingsHolder
		focusOrder: 	nil
		owner: 	a VersionnerSpecBrowser
		window: 	nil
		spec: 	nil
		extentHolder: 	a NewValueHolder
		needRebuild: 	a NewValueHolder
		isEventForNextFocusBlock: 	a NewValueHolder
		isEventForPreviousFocusBlock: 	a NewValueHolder
		helpHolder: 	a NewValueHolder
		borderWidth: 	a NewValueHolder
		borderColor: 	a NewValueHolder
		enabledHolder: 	a NewValueHolder
		selectionHolder: 	a SelectionValueHolder
		listHolder: 	a CollectionValueHolder
		menuHolder: 	a NewValueHolder
		shortcutsHolder: 	a NewValueHolder
		multiSelectionHolder: 	a DictionaryValueHolder
		multiSelection: 	a NewValueHolder
		allowToSelect: 	a NewValueHolder
		listItemsCache: 	nil
		filteringBlockHolder: 	a NewValueHolder
		sortingBlockHolder: 	a NewValueHolder
		wrapBlockHolder: 	a NewValueHolder
		iconHolder: 	a NewValueHolder

VersionnerSpecBrowser>>initializeWidgets
	Receiver: a VersionnerSpecBrowser
	Arguments and temporary variables:

	Receiver's instance variables:
		dependents: 	a DependentsArray(an IconListModel an IconListModel an
IconListMode...etc...
		bindings: 	a BindingsHolder
		focusOrder: 	nil
		owner: 	nil
		window: 	nil
		spec: 	nil
		extentHolder: 	a NewValueHolder
		needRebuild: 	a NewValueHolder
		isEventForNextFocusBlock: 	a NewValueHolder
		isEventForPreviousFocusBlock: 	a NewValueHolder
		configurations: 	an IconListModel
		versions: 	nil
		baselines: 	nil
		toolbar: 	nil

[1]
http://forum.world.st/file/n4643611/Versionner-Core-Model-SeanDeNigris.16.mcz
Versionner-Core-Model-SeanDeNigris.16.mcz