[Pharo-project] FileDirectory <> FSFileSystem

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Sat Aug 11 03:01:17 CEST 2012

Cami,

Well, I've been able to use the existing FS implementation to get to the point where I am passing all of my unit tests in Pharo-2.0 without FileDirectory ...

I had to hack in a couple of places to get around the deficiencies of FS on Pharo-1.4 and I've yet to port the changes to the other platforms, so I'm not quite out of the woods, but I am at the point where I will start doing development in Pharo-2.0 using the FileTree repositories.

It will be nice to be able to use FS in Pharo-1.4, moving forward...

Thanks for your help,

Dale