[Pharo-project] serializing DynamicVariables (Zinc so far)

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 22:32:13 CEST 2012

Hi Frank and Sean. The problem was quite hard to reproduce. You need to
rebuild a Pharo image from a kernel using Tanker ;)
Anyway, since we are changing completely Tanker now it may have been
solved. I did a quick test (of a similar case) and it works. So once I have
the example of the kernel again I will trying again.
Thanks for offering the help!

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com>wrote:

> Mariano Martinez Peck wrote
> >
> > The first time, #enable answers something wrong. The second time it is
> > called, it seems to answer the correct value.
>
> Mariano, would you give some more details about the wrong value, the
> expected value, and the steps to reproduce? I took a look but I'm not
> seeing
> what the problem is... b.t.w. is this a 1.4 or 2.0 image?
>
> Sean

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com