[Pharo-project] latam mirror down?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Aug 22 22:08:01 CEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Frank,

If you're talking about what I did in builderCI ... then I agree wholeheartedly that a failover of some sort is called for when trying to bootstrap the latam mirror support ... squeaksource was dead at the time and I was in a hurry ... (haven't we heard that before) ... I'd welcome improvements there....

A fail-over scheme for FFI or any arbitrary projects (is that what you're getting at?) is a bit more difficult, but I'd definitely be interested in seeing what you're thinking ...

Dale