[Pharo-project] New Text Completion suggestions

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:40:50 CEST 2012

no options, this what options are for. you can decide on a default.
and then change the options. we live in a multidimensional world.

it's the same thing with using ENTER instead of TAB to accept
completions. I and Igor for instance strongly prefer ENTER, whereas
other people like you don't like that... now we can start a swiss
democracy over that and decide in 100 years whether we should support
ENTER or not. OR we simply add an option, both sides happy!