[Pharo-project] New Text Completion suggestions

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Fri Aug 24 01:45:05 CEST 2012

Igor, as usual your true object-oriented thinking helps us see a better path...

We need a customized UI interaction for Smalltalk, instead of asking
for TEXT editors devised for a different setup. What's missing is a
Smalltalk method shape(morph, etc...), highly customized for
editing/navigating statements written in the Smalltalk syntax. (
unless you want to code the methods using the workspace.....)

We can still preserve cmd-c for copy, and cmd-v for paste...IMO it's
not about inventing a new set of  keyboard shortcuts, but more about
manipulating objects at the right level of abstraction.

Saludos,
Fernando