[Pharo-project] Pharo 2.0 + Travis = ?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 18:00:37 CEST 2012

On 31 August 2012 16:43, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 31 August 2012 08:10, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 31 August 2012 05:04, Dale Henrichs <dhenrich at vmware.com> wrote:
>>> Frank,
>>>
>>> I'll try to get the Pharo-2.0 build for builderCI working soon ...
>>
>> I _think_ it'll be as simple as figuring out how to say "open this
>> file, creating it first if necessary" in FileSystem-speak. I realise
>> you've not done Metacello+Pharo2 yet, and asked on list hoping that
>> one of the FS folk would pipe up with something :)
>>

> 'asdasd' asFileReference writeStreamDo: [:s |
>         s nextPutAll: 'baz' ]

But for reading? My debug output's here:

    http://travis-ci.org/#!/frankshearar/Control/jobs/2288671

and the relevant code (I think) is

    transcriptStream := ((Smalltalk at: #FileSystem) workingDirectory
/ transcriptFileName) readStream

where transcriptFileName = 'TravisTranscript.txt'.

The "old style" file handling works, and says this:

    transcriptStream := fileDirectoryClass default newFileNamed:
transcriptFileName

frank