[Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo 2.0 enters BETA

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:10:25 CET 2012


Today I finished the pending integrations for move to Pharo 2.0. 
There is still a problem with the VMs (for NB), but that's not a stopper for moving on. 

What does this means? 
Starting now, no new changes of API will be allowed, just bug fixes and minor enhancements that does not change the system behavior. 
We still have a long stabilization path until we can release, but we hope a couple of months will put us in shape :)


More information about the Pharo-project mailing list