[Pharo-project] Fwd: [Pharo-users] pharo & arduino

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:14:20 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

If you happen to have an arduino this might be interesting for you:
http://tecnodacta.com.ar/gira/2012/02/pharo-and-arduino/.

Also, you probably already know, but I noticed while testing this that FFI
doesn't work in the latest Windows VM published in the Pharo website. In
case it helps, the latest CogVM published here works fine:
http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/

Cheers,
Richo

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr