[Pharo-project] Happy new year..

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 16:04:44 CET 2012

> . I find Pharo 1.2 more stable than 1.3 latest...

Me too. But it is not the core which is less stable in 1.3, but the dev
tools.

> . Mechanism to autosave a defined package every method commit to a
> packagename.mcz by default to ease crash recovery, use monticello only when
> I need to version it as a done base.

This is done. Every thing you change is recored in .changes file. You can
open such file with a text editor to recover lost code or you can even open
the recover tool to read it and load back what you lost.

> . Debugger stepping through has most times an out of step highlighting.
> Any fix on this..

This was a known problem:

Happy new year

--