[Pharo-project] Image input sensors blocked

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Jan 1 22:56:49 CET 2012

> Hi guys,
>
> There is opportunity for someone of you to finally catch this bug! My
> image is blocked again, but Aida is still working and my backdoor too :)
> So, I can run any code on image. 'Sensor startUp' didn't help, what can
> yet try? Last action was OSProcess related, can this be a problem, some
> sempahore related stuff?

Can you tell us which version you use?

We faced a strange behavior related with event processing last week with igor.
May be tomorrow we will investigate what is happening.
But this is not related to OSProcess since we do not use it nor load it.
For us, we could plug a completely new way to generate events, everything worked well
HandMorph was using our new events, but a pop up would freeze to death the system.

Stef