[Pharo-project] glamour and pharo

Stefan Marr smalltalk at stefan-marr.de
Mon Jan 2 11:47:20 CET 2012

On 02 Jan 2012, at 11:30, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>> My post-docs would tell me: stop, take a step back, see the bigger picture, and focus on one thing at a time.
>
> this is what we are doing :)
> Because there are parts we refrained ourselves to even look at them :)

No, you are not focusing at all. You do everything and you want everything.

You want a full blown Pharo distribution with great dev tools to enable businesses.
You want bootstrapping.
You want better event handling.
You want a vector canvas.
You want better infrastructure like the Ring.
You want RPackage.
You want remote debugging.
You want ...

I guess if I would dig through the discussions I could make up a list with at least 20 items.

That is not what I would call focused.

Best regards
Stefan

--