renggli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:24:55 CET 2012
> - beside RB and Announcements, are there other things that could be problematic
Anything that is forked and changed, and that has existing could
become a potential problem:
- AST-*: No changes at the moment.
- Announcements-*: A big problem, but simple enough to work around.
- FileSystem-*: A big problem, the method renaming make it impossible
to use it with any code that depends on the official version.
- Refactory-*: No big changes at the moment.
- SUnit: Some problems in the past.
- Shout: Some problems in the past.
More information about the Pharo-project