[Pharo-project] why World Menu > System > Software Update missing from Pharo 1.3

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Wed Jan 4 13:34:34 CET 2012

Milan Mimica wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I can quite easily crash the VM when updating pharo 1.4 image (Right click
> -> System -> Software Update). It crashes almost always. VM is Cog r2522.

As an aside, I actually went looking for a Software Update menu item in
Pharo 1.3 yesterday and could not find it.  I notice that it is there in
Pharo 1.2.1 and 1.4. Why is it gone from 1.3?

btw, I assume that this updates to the latest trunk ?