[Pharo-project] xpath queries

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Wed Jan 4 16:15:21 CET 2012

Actually, it seems I cannot. Or at least I do not know how.

The problem is that Pastell is not mentioned in any group, and the
'default' group only points to Core. So, how do people load this?

Cheers,
Doru

>>> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/Pastell
>>> http://blog.corriga.net/2007/06/pastell-xpath-like-library-for-squeak.html