[Pharo-project] xpath queries

ncalexan ncalexander at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:18:55 CET 2012

Tudor Girba-2 wrote

> Actually, it seems I cannot. Or at least I do not know how.
>
> The problem is that Pastell is not mentioned in any group, and the
> 'default' group only points to Core. So, how do people load this?

Hi Doru,

I load ConfigurationOfXMLSupport as usual, then just loaded the single
Pastell package.  I had some deprecation errors (which I fixed) and a single
failing test (which I didn't fix), so I pushed a new version that you can
get using

Gofer new
	url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/SDL';
	package: 'Pastell';