[Pharo-project] Pharo by Example

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Thu Jan 5 13:32:30 CET 2012

Gerry Weaver wrote

> I guess I don't know what I'm supposed to load the image into. I've tried
> the VM downloads on the site, but they all crash when trying to open the
> image. Is there a particular VM I need to use with the image at the link
> you provided?

Can/should the PBE image be repackaged as a one-click until the new version
of the book is released? I'm assuming it's a pre-Cog image, which may be why
it's crashing. This must be a common access point and it seems like a lot to
ask for someone to find this image and then go around looking for a
compatible VM.

Sean