[Pharo-project] Cog+linux: external module not found

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sat Jan 7 14:55:07 CET 2012

It would also be nice to see (either via syslog()/OutputDebugString()) or (if possible) in the error itself, what library (full path) was being loaded.  The output will generally be of interest only when something fails.

Similar comments would apply to serial ports that won't open - what did the vm actually try to do when something failed?  Most problems that I have had with getting Pharo to open something (library or port) have been relatively obvious to solve as soon as I saw how my intent was translated before it was passed on to the hardware (e.g. /usr/lib//this/that/something.so).

Bill