[Pharo-project] Now you can use Fuel with FileSystem

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 14:42:34 CET 2012

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<stephane.ducasse at inria.fr>wrote:

> Mariano
>
> should not we get some fixes for FS?

fixes fixes fixes there is just only one, and it was the one of #next: I
reported in http://forum.world.st/Bug-in-FileSystem-td4272729.html
I can provide such fix.

Then for Fuel I also needed #next:into: which is not implemented. I can
added, but I am waiting our stream guru Henry/Nicolas approbal ;)

As soon as they appear, I will submit them.

Stef