[Pharo-project] Now you can use Fuel with FileSystem

Nick Papoylias npapoylias at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:59:46 CET 2012

Hallo Francois,

The most stable package for distributed (or "remote" if you prefer)
computing is rST in http://squeaksource.org/rST/

at the moment this is your best bet.

I had provided some fixes in the past, but decided to experiment with a
smaller code base,
because *rST could not handle our heavy scenario*:

* Parametrize all programming tools in pharo with the notion of an
'environment' (local or remote)
* Distribute environments at will ;)

So I' ve been working on and off with rTalk in
http://squeaksource.org/rTalk/ (no custom VM or weirdies, works on top of
zinc) -- but it's still rough around the edges.

Nick

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Francois Stephany <tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com