[Pharo-project] loading bytecodes into the image?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Mon Jan 9 01:34:55 CET 2012

That happens anyway if you don't have the sources handy. However, the
bytecode compiler is so simple that reverse engineering of the code is
automatic. You just loose the local var names and everything is referred
to as t1, t2, t3, etc. Instance variable names are hardwired into the
dictionaries, I believe, so they remain available.

Lawson