[Pharo-project] Cog+linux: external module not found

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Mon Jan 9 21:53:18 CET 2012

It is common to discuss something before creating tracker entries, and I DID state what I think is wrong and proposed a solution.  I've asked for a debate on the merits of the idea, aka, looking for the library where #moduleName says to look, respecting the behavior of dlopen on Ubuntu.  I spent significant time researching this behavior, and have tried to share what I believe it all says we should be doing.