[Pharo-project] Icon sets repo

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:17:01 CET 2012

http://www.squeaksource.com/ExternalIconFamily.html

To download it you have to evaluate this:

Gofer it squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfExternalIconFamily';
    load.
(Smalltalk globals classNamed: 'ConfigurationOfExternalIconFamily')
perform: #load.

and download Filesystem:

Gofer it squeaksource: 'fs';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfFilesystem';
    load.
(Smalltalk globals classNamed: 'ConfigurationOfFilesystem') perform: #load.

Cheers,
Guille