[Pharo-project] [ANN] [Release] Neptuno, the DBXBrowser

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:19:52 CET 2012

Hi!

We are glad to announce the first stable release of the DBXBrowser, named
Neptuno, the last piece in the DBXTalk tools project sponsored by ESUG.

*What is this browser?* It is a Glamour based browser which works as a GUI
to work with OpenDBX connections.
*
How does it look like?* I attach a screenshot with a brief look :)

*Which databases does it work with?* It is currently working with OpenDBX
connectors for:
 - mysql
 - postgresql
 - oracle
 - sqlite
*
How should I download it?*  I'd like to link to the site here, but it's
currently down (and we are working for your happiness :D ), so:

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfDBXBrowser';
    load.

(((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfDBXTools)
    perform: #project)
        perform: #version: with: #stable)
            load: 'Neptuno'

*How should I contact the DBXTalk team for feedback, bug reports,
questions, or whatever?*