[Pharo-project] Exception logging

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Jan 17 22:23:51 CET 2012

On Jan 17, 2012, at 10:07 PM, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> Silly question, but  what happens to your newProcess if you don't resume it?
>
> [Beeper primitiveBeep] newProcess.
>
> won't beep... But:
>
> [Beeper primitiveBeep] newProcess resume.
>
> will…

The problem is that this new process is the only one (yes only one) of a strange image
I generated with hazelnuts (I need to get the compiler working so that we even evaluate an expression in this image :).

> If you did resume then
> - What is OCClosureCompiler?
	I tried with OPAL because it did not work with the Compiler but since I cannot debug it this is why I open a file and
	put information inside :)

> - Does it generate an exception?
	no

> - Did you try with a regular Compiler?
	yes but it does not work.

in fact I do not understand why yesterday

	[Compiler evaluate: '1 foooo' ] on: Error do: [:ex | ex inspect]

did not work and today it does :) so I guess that I should sleep more.

Thanks nicolas I should sleep more and breath deeper :).

Stef