[Pharo-project] New IDE alternative (was Misc. newbie questions)

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Jan 18 08:12:33 CET 2012

hi guys

this was a lively discussion. Now it you want to improve our system, you can do it!.

Did you see my easy to guess wonderful subliminal message?
We have no problem of vision just lack of manpower. I always wanted the best of both worlds: a scriptable system with a
syntax for VI lovers with a image when you want it based on a core that can bootstrap itself and load package at lighting speed.

BTW I'm writing a document explaining the goals, process and current efforts in Pharo so that people
can understand the big picture and join and help