[Pharo-project] latest build yields stack trace running #cleanUpForProduction

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Wed Jan 18 08:20:24 CET 2012

Here's the fix:

I reverted MethodDictionary>>#compact to its previous version:

compact
	"Make sure that I have the highest possible load factor (at least 50%)."

	self become: self compactWithoutBecome

The non-working version was:

compact
	"Make sure that I have the highest possible load factor (between 37.5%
and 75%)."

	| newInstance |
	newInstance := self compactWithoutBecome.
	newInstance capacity = self capacity
		ifTrue: [ self copyFrom: newInstance ]
		ifFalse: [ self becomeForward: newInstance ]

After reverting, #cleanUpForRelease worked without problem.