[Pharo-project] ANN: OpenGL + NativeBoost + Mac ==> success

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Fri Jan 20 22:18:37 CET 2012

I'm sorry even loading the project was impossible on my mac. With the
first strategy, Monticello kept insisting that "sig" had a possword.

With the Gofer strategy,

ConfigurationOfNBOpenGL project lastVersion load.

informed me that #lastVersion was undefined. Trying with #latstVersion
gave different errors.

When I managed to force thigns to load using #loadBleedingEdge, classes
were missing so I couldn't run your example code:

GLTTRenderingDemo new openInWorld.

Mac OS X leopard, using a fesh download of Pharo 1.4 iamge and sources,
as well as a fresh download of the NBCog VM.