[Pharo-project] Ann: OmniBrowser stable for 1.4 with RB

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:27:18 CET 2012

I tried Nautilus several times. And I would love to be able to use it. I
told Ben several times that we only way I can use it is if it has RB
integeration. That's seem not easy to do and I guess Ben doesn't have
enough free time. So...if somebody wants to do something cool for the
community, this would be interesting!!!

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com