[Pharo-project] Ann: OmniBrowser stable for 1.4 with RB

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:37:55 CET 2012

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven at beta9.be>wrote:

> On 23 Jan 2012, at 16:27, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>
> > I tried Nautilus several times. And I would love to be able to use it. I
> told Ben several times that we only way I can use it is if it has RB
> integeration. That's seem not easy to do and I guess Ben doesn't have
> enough free time. So...if somebody wants to do something cool for the
> community, this would be interesting!!!
>
> Yeah, it is a great browsers with cool features and it feels new/modern.

yes...it has lots of cool stuff like multiple-selection,
project/workspaces, etc etc etc. But at least in my opinion, RB is a MUST
if you want to have sucess. I think that any serious development usage of a
browser requires RB.

> But I am missing the refactoring tools as well.

Come on Ben!!! find a student who wants to do it :)

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com