[Pharo-project] Fwd: [squeak-dev] ANN: OpenGL + NativeBoost + Mac ==> success

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Tue Jan 24 09:55:51 CET 2012

Check out the most recent  mail to this mailing list by Bert
Freudenberg, were he explains the inner workings of the Ballon3D
plugin, to achieve what you propose.

The other means would be to change the VM, and bypass completely the
bitmapped "Display", and provide Events+a windowed OpenGL context ,to
were we can draw within the image. Check out recent emails from myself
in the list,the thread titled "decoupling the vm: UI and
interpretation".

Fernando