[Pharo-project] [Event related] Character vs Keys

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Jan 24 22:50:29 CET 2012

I should learn more on the topic :).
But on the principle yes I want to avoid all the hardcode stuff everywhere.
Guillermo in feb we should have a coffee meeting with a group building new UI using Python (of course)
and I could ask them how they manage keystrokes. Or we can also interact with them by mail.
May be they do not have the answer.